Flying Cut-Off Saw
Complete saw assembly with multiple ServoLinear actuators improves cut quality and accuracy for air filter manufacturer.
Eight saws in multiple USA facilities of industry-leading manufacturer.
• X Axis: Dual B-SQ-80×80 ServoLinear actuators with cross shaft drive
• Y Axis: B-SQ-80×80 ServoLinear actuator
• Emerson Epsilon programmable servo drives with Ethernet; 28 in. lb. motors
• Allen-Bradley PLC
• Red Lion operator interface
Servo-driven saw assembly matches line speed and position for ‘on the fly’ cut to length of air filter media.
• 18 cuts per minute – 3.5 second cycle
• Cut length range from 10” to 48”
• X axis stroke – 16”; Y axis stroke – 30”